MetroPCS is a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) or “alternative carrier”. MVNOs lease coverage from the Big Four networks (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon) and sell it to customers for less.
MetroPCS Payments can be made online, in-store, over the phone, and by mail. You can also set up automatic mailed payments through your bank. MetroPCS bill payments cannot be canceled once they are confirmed. Despite how & where you make a payment, MetroPCS will give you a confirmation number. This number will help you throughout your payment.
You can also pay your bill in advance, and you can also pay your payments for months too. Your MetroPCS account balance will show a credit until to make another payment. MetroPCS is also not contacted you with payment notifications while there is a positive balance on your account. On this page, you can know about MetroPCS Bill Payment, MetroPCS Payment Options, Declined MetroPCS Payment & their reasons.
MetroPCS Bill Payment
Create a MetroPCS My account to view monthly data and call usage and to manage auto pay. You should download the MetroPCS app to create an account. You can know about their services and offers in your account. Below is the link to create the account.
Once you have a MetroPCS’s Account, you can edit your services and plans. It is always good to have a MetroPCS Account when you use MetroPCS Phone. By using MetroPCS online account you can manage and pay your bills. Once your MetroPCS My Account is activated, it’s easy to pay bills, order tracking, etc.
How to Create a MetroPCS My Account
- Open MetroPCS official website, i.e., www.metropcs.com.
- Now click on MyAccount button on the top of the page.
- Then you will navigate to a page where you have to click on the Sign up Now button.
- You will redirect a page where you have to give the required details and click on submit button.
- Now your account is created.
- Come back to the login page and log in to your account.
- Enter your MetroPCS Phone Number, password and click on sign in button.
- Finally, you are in your MetroPCS My Account.
- To activate your account, you have to complete the phone verification process.
How to Login to the MetroPCS Account
Steps to follow to log in to the account in MetroPCS
- First, visit the MetroPCS official website, i.e., www.metropcs.com.
- Now click on the Login button at the top right corner of the page.
- Then you will navigate to a page where you can get a login form.
- Enter MetroPCS Phone Number and Account PIN.
- Now, click on the Login button to open your account.
- If you forgot your Account PIN, click on Forgot Account PIN button.
- Now you will get your new PIN to your MetroPCS Phone Number.
When you log into My Account, check out the new features we’ve added based on your feedback:
- Simply use your 8 digit Account PIN or answer your security question. (Both are used when calling Customer Service or making changes in store).
- Access new at-a-glance views of data, hotspot usage and more.
- Experience the new mobile version of My Account.
Steps To Pay Metro PCS Bill Online:
There are different ways to pay MetroPCS bill. You can pay your bill through online and offline. Let’s see them in detail.
If you are a person, who didn’t believe online service do not worry. You can also make your MetroPCS Payment in Offline also. Check the following details to know more information about how to pay MetroPCS bill through offline. Choose any one of the following methods which are easy and comfortable for you to make your MetroPCS Payment.
Payment Machine Location
Payments can be made by cash, credit or debit card at an authorized payment machine. The phone number and PIN are required to pay the bill. This is not available at all Metro PCS store locations. Metro PCS payment machine locations are usually only convenient at corporate Metro PCS stores. $2 Convenience Fee is applicable.
Over the Counter
Payments can be made at a register by cash, debit or credit card at an authorized payment center. If you pay the bill at a store “over the counter” there is a $3.00 Convenience Fee.
Automated Phone Service
People can dial *99 from their MetroPCS Phones to make MetroPCS Payments. 4.1.4
Phone Customer Service
You can dial 888-8metro8 for Customer Service, and talk to the MetroPCS customer service representative to make your MetroPCS Payment by phone.
MetroPCS Bill Payment Stores
People who want to pay MetroPCS Bill can visit the following MetroPCS stores.
- MetroPCS Store
- MetroPCS Store payment machine
- The MetroPCS Store drop box
- Authorized Payment Center
MetroPCS Payment By Mail
People can mail their MetroPCS bill payment to the following address.
MetroPCS Wireless, Inc.
PO Box 5119
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5119
If you are a person, who is more interested in doing MetroPCS Payments online. Below you can know the different methods to pay your MetroPCS bills.
Pay through App
Use the MyMetro application for MetroPCS payments in your mobile phone using a debit card or credit card. You can install the MyMetro app directly from the Google Play Store on your Android device. If you are using an iPhone, you can download this app from iTunes.com. Download this MyMetro app and follow the instructions which show on your screen.
If you want to pay your MetroPCS bill without login into your MetroPCS My Account, s Pay is the best option for you. Make your MetroPCS Payment by using instructions shown on your screen. You can also have the opportunity to save debit card or credit card information that is used in Express Pay to an eWallet at the end of your payment transaction.
Over the Phone through the Automated System
Payments can be made by dialing *99 from the Metro PCS phone or calling customer service at 1-888-863-8768. There is usually a $2.00 convenience fee to make the payment over the Phone.
In any way pf payments, below are the steps to follow when a person is using a debit/Credit card for payment.
- First, open MetroPCS Bill Payment website.
- Scroll to the bottom under “Manage & Pay” then click “Make a Payment”.
- Add your credit card number. Do not enter any spaces between numbers even if displayed on your card. Enter the Expiration Date. Select the month in the first dropdown box and the year in the second. click “Submit”.
- Review your payment information then click “Continue”.
- Your payment information will now be transmitted to your bank or Credit Card Company. Do not click the Back button in your browser or close the browser during this process. When completed, you will receive notification that the transaction was accepted or declined.
- Enter the MetroPCS phone number.
- Now tap on the next button.
- If the details are accepted, you will be taken to the confirmation page.
Printing a copy of the confirmation page is recommended. To print the confirmation, click “Print this page”. The confirmation opens in a new window, or browser tab, along with the Print window. Select the printer and any preferences and click PRINT. When finished, close the window or tab where the printable version of the confirmation opened to return to the confirmation page. Click OK